Mandatory 10-30 working days advanced notice is required for all media on Tribal Property and must go through our Legal Department, Risk Management and Tribal Council.
LETTER OF REQUEST:
Mail or email a letter of request on company letterhead. Please include the following information:
- Legal name of Company as it would appear legal documentation /certificate of insurance.
- Full name of Publication
- Description of Story
- List where the show/article will be published, etc.
- List circulation and demographics
- Will Billie Swamp Safari / Ah-Tah-Thi-Ki Museum /Big Cypress Reservation be the entire show/article/feature, part of or location use only.
- List date/s the article will be published
- List exact scouting dates
- List exact dates and time of day requested.
- List exactly what you want to cover in your story. Example: Airboat and buggy on the grounds of Billie Swamp Safari with animals in background and natural scenery such as swamplands.
- Send to: Florida Seminole Tourism, 31000 Josie Billie Hwy, Clewiston, FL 33440 or firstname.lastname@example.org (please confirm receipt of your documentation)
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE:
Return the Certificate of insurance with endorsement page for review by our Risk Management and Legal Department.
LOCATION RELEASE & INDEMNITY AGREEMENT:
Please complete and return after being signed by your authorized personnel.
Upon our approval, overnight the original Certificate of Insurance and original Indemnity Agreement
Final paperwork must be received 21 days prior to film date.
The Seminole Tribe of Florida has the right to escort you while on property and review all materials of the Tribe prior to distribution. A copy of the final publication must be sent to: Florida Seminole Tourism, 31000 Josie Billie Hwy, Clewiston, FL 33440.
All submission requests must be sent to email@example.com
Sign Up For Promotions
Please submit email address here.